We have made significant progress in our exploratory campaign traveling throughout the State to lay the foundation for a formal run. No one will work harder than Jason to promote the significant change needed to our laws to make Pennsylvania the land of opportunity and a place where our children and grandchildren will want live. However, he needs your help!!
1) How can you help? There are two things that everyone can do now to help:
· Donate to the PAC. Our PAC (The Great Pennsylvania Comeback) will file its first earnings report for a period that closes on March 31. Small and large donations are vital to get both the volume and total as high as possible to show support for the campaign. Please contribute today. You can donate on the website (www.pacomeback.com) or you can send a check to The Great Pennsylvania Comeback, PO Box 23562, Pittsburgh PA 15222.
· Spread the Word. Please send the link to our website to your friends and family. You can also like and Share our Facebook Page at Jason Richey for PA or find us on Twitter @ Jason Richey for PA.
2. Exploratory Tour Update. Our campaign has received a tremendous reception at every stop!!! Over the past few weeks, Jason went to Indiana County where he met Republican officials, Senator Joe Pittman and gave a speech to a packed house of Indiana GOP members at their monthly meeting. While in Indiana, Jason also toured Diamond Pharmacy (one of the largest Pharmacy distribution companies in the United States) meeting with the Owners and employees about how the State can do a much better job in supporting employers and working men and women. He also made numerous stops in Lawrence County meeting with Republican officials, Commissioner Morgan Boyd and New Castle Mayor Chris Frye. In Butler County, Jason met with Slippery Rock mayor JD Longo. In Washington County, he met with Commissioner Nick Sherman. Finally, Jason met with numerous Republican officials, voters and businessman throughout Allegheny, Westmoreland and Washington counties as well as taking phone calls virtually every night from around the Commonwealth from individuals interested in helping our campaign.
3. What’s Next? Our Campaign team continues to grow. We will have some exciting announcements in the coming weeks regarding this. In March, Jason already has campaign events/meetings scheduled for Cambria, Crawford, Erie, Warren, Greene, Allegheny, Mercer, Butler, Westmoreland and Washington Counties. We hope to add more events/meetings if time permits. We are also increasing our posts on social media.
Your interest and support for our campaign is greatly appreciated by our entire team. We will continue to keep you updated on our progress as we move forward. The May 2022 Primary is only 14.5 months away!! We need a conservative Governor like Jason to turn Pennsylvania around.
All the best,
The Richey Campaign Team
Posted on 03 Mar 2021, 01:09 - Category: Exploratory Campaign Reports