We write to update you on the progress of our exploratory campaign for Pennsylvania Governor.
1. PAC Website Has Gone Live! Please spread our website www.pacomeback.com In addition, you can find a link to our brand new Twitter and Facebook accounts (Jason Richey for PA) on the website. These accounts will be updated weekly.
2. Donations. The PAC needs donations to advance the campaign. Now is the time. Please donate on the PAC website (as well as volunteer). Checks can also be mailed to: The Great Pennsylvania Comeback, PO Box 23562, Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15143 (make payable to The Great Pennsylvania Comeback).
3. Exploratory Tour. Over the last 10 days, we have met with numerous members of the General Assembly and the Republican Party from Allegheny, Bucks and Beaver Counties, including speaking in front of more than 30 people at the Beaver County Republican Party monthly meeting (Thank you Jim Christiana!!). We also continue to reach out to new donors and sign up new volunteers every day.
4. Political Strategy. We continue to interview political strategists and work on creating an exploratory advisory committee. Once these two pieces are in place, we plan to do a more formal public announcement of the exploratory campaign.
5. Your help. We need your help to spread the website to 10 friends and family members. Your efforts our vital to our success. Perhaps now more than any other time in our history, it is necessary to make our voices heard that we want positive change for every citizen of our Commonwealth.
Thank you for your interest in our campaign. We will continue to keep you updated on our progress as we move forward.
All the best,
Posted on 03 Feb 2021, 01:20 - Category: Exploratory Campaign Reports